Thanks for choosing to camp with us!
Welcome to Quiet Woods Green River Stables Horse Camp & RV Park! To ensure an excellent camping experience for you and our other guests, please read and follow our rules while enjoying your stay!
1) Keep a safety first mindset while on site. Safety is a personal responsibility.
2) Campfires: Do not move firepits or rings, only burn in designated spots. Please don't burn trash, cans, bottles, or wood with nails or screws. Do not use any oil or fuel to start a fire.
3) Dogs: Your dog, your responsibility. Keep all dogs on a leash, pick up waste, no dogs left unattended, do not bring dogs that excessively bark.
4) Golf Carts/Bikes: No irresponsible drivers. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Keep it slow and under control while on the road. Use caution around the horses. Yield at all intersections of camp.
5) Quiet Hours are 12pm-7am.
6) Check-in is at 2 pm Check-out is at 12 am.
7) No smoking in buildings, laundry rooms or around barns.
8)Deposit all trash in dumpsters at the entrance of the campground.
9) All rules are subject to change.
Horse Camping Rules
1) Please do not unload horses without a negative coggins.
2) Safety is a personal responsibility.
3) STALLS: Please strip your stalls before you leave. Empty wheelbarrow in the muck pile located near your stall barn. All manure and hay must be cleaned up. Be sure to leave pick forks, rakes, wheelbarrows in designated areas.
4) HORSES ALLOWED IN CAMPGROUND FOR TACKING ONLY. Do not leave horses to loaf in the campground. NO FREE RIDING IN CAMPGROUND. Riding is limited to and from the trails only.
5) All dogs must be kept on a leash. Please clean up after dogs.
6) Rinse or cool down your horse, please don't bathe your horse.
7) No washing tack in laundry rooms.
8) Leave your campsite as you found it.
9) Please follow all General Rules.
Our Airbnb onsite sleeps 8. Full kitchen, living space, and front porch. Firepit, flat top grill and mud room with additional refrigerator. Check the link below for avalibilities.